[Yeti DNS Discuss] 答复: Phase B of PINZ is to be triggered soon 答复: Notification and Call for comments for the incoming Yeti experiment (Changes in 5.1 and 5.21 )

Davey Song(宋林健) ljsong at biigroup.cn
Tue May 22 00:07:20 UTC 2018

The new zone was created 5 hours ago. The late night time in China.

The bad news is that I found the BII's key is missing due to a bug in the
script:

KSK:59302
ZSK:39570  48843

Which means the priming process (resolver asks for . NS and DNSKEY) will be
affected for the root pulling zone from BII DM.

bii.dns-lab.net.
yeti.aquaray.com.
yeti-dns01.dnsworkshop.org.
yeti.jhcloos.net.
yeti.mind-dns.nl.
yeti-ns.as59715.net.
yeti-ns.datev.net.
yeti-ns.ix.ru.
yeti-ns.tisf.net

We will generate a fixed zone with SOA serial 2018052102 to fix it ASAP.
Yeti root servers will receive a notify with new soa. To continue the model,
when next IANA serial come, BII DM will increase the serial to 2018052103,
one number ahead IANA serial until we reach 2018052200.

Davey

http://yeti-dns.org/yeti/blog/2017/08/22/Preserving-IANA-NSEC-Chain-and-ZSK