[Yeti DNS Discuss] 答复: Ksk roll postponed

Davey Song(宋林健) ljsong at biigroup.cn
Thu Sep 28 06:10:09 UTC 2017

I just saw it as well. Thank you for posting this.

I found it is said “The availability of this new data is due to a very recent DNS protocol feature that adds the ability for a resolver to report back to the root servers which keys it has configured.”

 Is it RFC8145?  We should use it in Yeti to monitoring the status of key rolling.

Davey