[Yeti DNS Discuss] yeti-dns01 offline - VPS hoster bankrupt

Carsten Strotmann carsten at strotmann.de
Mon May 8 09:00:10 UTC 2017

Hello Yeti-Operators,

yeti-dns01 has gone offline on 1st May 2017. It has been hosted on a VPS
provider in Germany. I opened a ticket and got information that they are
working on it, that a maintenance operation on the weekend went wrong
and that they are about to fix it.

I asked again this morning, only to learn that the VPS operator is
bankrupt and that the VPS running yeti-dns01 is gone forever.

I'm very sorry about this, I will rebuild yeti-dns01 as soon as possible
on a other (hopefully more reliable) VPS.

I will let you know ASAP the new IPv6 address(es) of the new machine.

This came out of the blue for me, as the VPS hoster was working fine for
the last 2 years I was hosting yeti-dns01 there.

Best regards

Carsten Strotmann