[Yeti DNS Discuss] Yeti Beer bof in Chicago?

Davey Song(宋林健) ljsong at biigroup.cn
Fri Mar 24 10:29:26 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

I think some of us are going to be at the IETF in Chicago. BII would like to
sponsor a small beer bof for Yeti participants. So we can take a rest during
the busy meeting and talk about Yeti and any other topics of interest. I'll
be there this weekend and leave on next Friday. I suggest the time around
17:30~19:00 in one afternoon.

Please let me know you are interested. If there's enough interest I'll set
up a Doodle poll, or we can just use mail to decide.

Best regards,