[Yeti DNS Discuss] Saying hello from Polo, BII

hzzhang at biigroup.cn hzzhang at biigroup.cn
Tue Mar 7 02:23:45 UTC 2017

Dear Yeti Participants,

This is Hanzhuo Zhang (you can call me Polo) from BII. As a new comer, I'm exciting to work with you and be part of the cool Yeti project! In the future I'm hoping to better serve every Yetiman \(^o^)/

Next week I'll be flying to Copenhagen for ICANN58, and will follow several meetings on non-commercial policies, CCWG Internet governance and of course root server topics. Is there anyone who will also attend ICANN meeting there? I'm eager to take this opportunity to say hello and get to know each other.

Cheers,
Polo

hzzhang at biigroup.cn