[Yeti DNS Discuss] 答复: BIND EDNS fallback and dnssec issue

Davey Song(宋林健) ljsong at biigroup.cn
Fri Mar 3 09:59:22 UTC 2017

This patch (attached) seems simply turn off the EDNS fallback by pruning one
case when it firstly receives from a unknown end server a response without
OPT and not truncated. The resolver I reported falls into this case and now
it works with the patch. I cc Mark Andrews here who gives us this patch. He
may be interested to introduce more and tell us whether this patch fits your
requirement.

Davey