[Yeti DNS Discuss] The Collection of Yeti technical work and findings

Davey Song(宋林健) ljsong at biigroup.cn
Wed Jan 11 10:08:09 UTC 2017

Hi colleagues,

In order to give a full view of Yeti’s findings and activities, Shane and I
try to summarize them in the following blog article.

http://yeti-dns.org/yeti/blog/2017/01/11/Collection-of-Yeti-technical-work-a
nd-findings.html

After a discussion among Yeti coordinators, we thought it is worthwhile to
focus on a few experiment with fine-grained analysis and monitoring in 2017,
for example the KSK roll and IPv6 fragmentation issue. They are identified
as two major issues in Yeti DNS root testbed. It is also proposed to work on
DNS privacy. I think any proposal is still open for discussion. I wonder
whether the working party model on particular experiment is workable or not
in Yeti community. it requires volunteer time from the people who are
willing to join and work on specific experiment proposal.

Best regards,