[Yeti DNS Discuss] 答复: Rule to remove servers from the Yeti root server list?

Davey Song(宋林健) ljsong at biigroup.cn
Tue Jun 7 06:00:30 UTC 2016

Right now, the server ca978112ca1bbdcafac231b39a23dc.yeti-dns.net is not
available for days. It is found that the Ipv6 routing is not stable and the
server is also attacked via IPv4 network. So I'm writing a letter to
coordinators asking for removing this server. Luckily we will have a new
server running windows soon.

Davey