[Yeti DNS Discuss] 答复: Rule to remove servers from the Yeti root server list?

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap at NLnetLabs.nl
Mon Jun 6 08:26:59 UTC 2016

 Davey Song(宋林健) writes:

 > I have more ambitious idea is that the root system can be more adaptive and
 > auto-adjust the server list in the hint file according to server failure.
 > This give Yeti root system a default feature that the hint file is more
 > dynamic. The resolver should be fully aware this feature.

The hints file is only used by start up of the name server. After
that, in the life time of the running server should never ever be
consulted. I don't understand what the benefit will be of changing
the hints file behaviour.

	jaap