[Yeti DNS Discuss] Big ZSK (BGZSK) experiment complete

Shane Kerr shane at biigroup.cn
Mon Jun 6 04:04:08 UTC 2016

Hello,

We have rolled in the 2048 bit ZSK across all three of the Yeti
Distribution Masters (DM). This concludes the BGZSK experiment.

We will be keeping the 2048 bit ZSK for now. If you have concerns or
suggestions about this please reply here! (Note that we do have an
experiment planned to do an algorithm roll in the future, so this ZSK
will not be around forever.)

I'll be drafting a report soon.

----

Note that we do have a draft report for the MZSK experiment, but I
haven't yet added a packet analysis due to other priorities. :(

Also, we will likely do a KSK roll as the next experiment, so that we
can have this as input to ICANN. I'll send a separate mail about that.