[Yeti DNS Discuss] FW: Internet: Quo Vadis (Where are you going?)

P Vixie paul at redbarn.org
Sat Jul 16 16:14:07 UTC 2016

Yes. Which is fine by me, because it's true. The important part of the root zone is not it's apex and never was. Enterprises have been doing what yeti does for decades now. Dnssec complicated matters but yeti is showing how to manage that complication, as a side effect of our primary science mission. Vixie