[Yeti DNS Discuss] Yeti Workshop: 2016-11-12 in Seoul

Shane Kerr shane at biigroup.cn
Fri Jul 8 13:21:42 UTC 2016

Dmitrii,

At 2016-07-07 14:33:55 +0300
Kovalenko Dmitry <d.kovalenko at msk-ix.ru> wrote:

> 07.07.16 13:36, Shane Kerr пишет:
> > Finally, I know that I asked about whether people could attend a
> > workshop before the DNS-OARC, but in the end we thought that was
> > probably not a great idea for several reasons. (The US is hard for some
> > Yeti participants to get visas to, it is a meeting added before
> > DNS-OARC which is added before NANOG, and so on.)
>
> That's a pity. I've planed to attend DNS-OARC and  yeti workshop in US.
> I won't be in Seoul.

:(

I'm really sorry about that. You've been one of our most active
supporters!

I'll be at the DNS-OARC, and hopefully either Davey or I will be
delivering an update about Yeti, so there will be some Yeti stuff
going on. And of course any time people get together there is
opportunity for an ad-hoc Yeti chat (like we will have in Berlin at the
IETF later this month).