[Yeti DNS Discuss] Yeti Workshop: 2016-11-12 in Seoul

Shane Kerr shane at biigroup.cn
Thu Jul 7 10:36:03 UTC 2016

All,

We (BII) will be hosting a Yeti Workshop before the upcoming IETF in
Seoul. The plan is to make it similar to the last Yeti Workshop, a
half day workshop on the Saturday before the IETF.

We'll send more details as we finalize them, but if you are booking
early please consider attending.

Also, please let us know what topics you would like to discuss or
present!

Finally, I know that I asked about whether people could attend a
workshop before the DNS-OARC, but in the end we thought that was
probably not a great idea for several reasons. (The US is hard for some
Yeti participants to get visas to, it is a meeting added before
DNS-OARC which is added before NANOG, and so on.)