[Yeti DNS Discuss] Yeti WebSite

Federico Olivieri lvrfrc87 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 16:06:44 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

Some days ago I joined the Yeti project with one of my DNS recursive. (next
step will be with an Authoritative server for root zone - if possible)

I did set-up my DNS serve some month ago in order to start an experience
from Linux, DNS and security features to Routing, Switching, QoS. I wrote a
lot of documentation about this and it is useful for introduce myself
around the IT/Networking world environment.

Actually, I implemented the same set-up in a small ISP in Italy with ~900
customers and so far so good.

As said, I use this project as reference and I would like to ask you if is
possible to add my server in "Operation and Participant" section of Yeti
website. Also, my girlfriend made a logo for my project and I would like to
ask you if it is possible to add it as well. She is an architecture
students and she can use it as reference as well

If is it possible to do (I'll be really happy!) please let me know the
details needed

Thank you for your attention

Regards,

Federico