[Yeti DNS Discuss] more test traffic

Shane Kerr shane at biigroup.cn
Tue Jan 19 17:46:17 UTC 2016

Daniel,

I wasn't involved with the project, but this is my understanding.

BII has worked with one of the local universities in Beijing, and set
up WiFi in some buildings there that use Yeti. These are used mostly by
students during classes, and have alternate WiFi if necessary. So it
meets the requirements of not being very important traffic and having
an easy failover if it doesn't work.

We (BII) will document this a little more clearly in a couple weeks so
that we can make it a bit more transparent and hopefully
reproducible. :)

On 2016-01-19 08:59:26+0100 (Tuesday)