[Yeti DNS Discuss] more test traffic

Federico Olivieri lvrfrc87 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 08:15:52 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

As far as I m  concern, I have 3 DNS resolver in production used by 700
customer in ISP in Italy. Unfortunatelly i have IPv6 just in one of this.

I haven t found yet time to move the open resolver under yeti but know it
this the right time :)

When I ll have finish, I ll be happy to share with you the IP addr and you
can fell free to share/use it. Also I have tons of graphs were you can get
access a monitor it.

Let me know if it suitable for you

Regards

Feserico