[Yeti DNS Discuss] 答复: KROLL status. Plus a question about double-signing!

Davey Song(宋林健) ljsong at biigroup.cn
Tue Aug 2 08:11:58 UTC 2016

Dear Geoff

>The risk with double signing is of course the larger response size of the
query for the DNSKEY of the root zone, and the problem there lies in the
issues relating to UDP packet fragmentation and IPv6.

I once heard your presentation on IPv6 DNS fragmentations in which you gave
some cautious suggestions for IPv6 DNS operation. Can you do me a favor to
send me a link to the slides or the article you wrote on this regards. Thank
you.