[Yeti DNS Discuss] New servers added to Yeti testbed

Jean-Philippe Pick jean-philippe.pick at nic.fr
Tue Oct 13 13:22:56 UTC 2015

On 13 Oct, "Davey(宋林健)" wrote:
> We added two servers last week : dahu2.yeti.eu.org hosted by Dahu group
> and yeti.aquaray.com by Aqua Ray SAS. So far, we have 13 root server in
> Yeti testbed.

Thank you Davey !

(just for information)

dahu2.yeti.eu.org is a brand new physical Dell R610 server, hosted in
Telehouse Paris. http://www.google.com/maps?q=48.856138,2.383636

The server is connected to AS2200 (the french academic network RENATER)
and to AS2486 (.fr DNS network). FYI, this AS is connected to several
french exchange points (FRANCE-IX, SFNIX, Equinix Paris, PARIX) and to
some IPv6 transit operators (HE, LVL3, ZAYO).

The server is running Knot DNS software in version 2.1.0.
Our contact address is the same as dahu1.yeti.eu.org : <yeti at eu.org>.

https://twitter.com/bortzmeyer/status/613650909424431104

--
Jean-Philippe Pick