[Yeti DNS Discuss] New servers added to Yeti testbed

Remi Gacogne rgacogne at aquaray.fr
Tue Oct 13 08:57:34 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Thank you Davey for the introduction!

Aqua Ray SAS is a small french ISP operating AS41653 with native IPv6
connectivity through AS8928 (Interoute), AS8218 (Zayo) and some
peerings. We believe that the Yeti DNS project is a great opportunity to
experiment and learn, and therefore we are happy and proud to be able to
help by providing an additional root server.

On the technical side, we have dedicated a virtual machine for this
project, yeti.aquaray.com with the IPv6 address 2a02:ec0:200::1, running
Debian 8 (with a custom 4.1 kernel to work around the dnscap issue
mentioned in the documentation) and NSD 4.1.0.

Kind regards,

Remi