[Yeti DNS Discuss] DSC Presenter - Suggestion

Federico Olivieri lvrfrc87 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 16:43:19 UTC 2015

Hi everybody,

My name is Federico and I'm new in Yeti project. I'm going to be part of it
next month, with my open resolver DNS server. However, I have to wait
December when the official Power DSN release with DNSSEC will be launched.

In the meantime, I would kindly ask you if someone gets time to help me
with my DSC collector/presenter::

I have 2 DNS servers that are running in local DSC Collector and DSC
grapher. I would get together the DNS server under one DSC presenter (as on
Yeti website). I had a look to DSC manual and how ulpoad XML file to a
remote server but what is written in the manual does not correspond whit
what I have on my server (in terms of scripts) and the instruction are not
very detailed for my level of experience.

Is there nobody that can give me some clue or tell me how he has done?

Thank You very much

Federico