[Yeti DNS Discuss] Yeti experience document

"Davey(宋林健)" ljsong at biigroup.cn
Mon Nov 16 17:12:13 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

I recently compose a document to summarize yeti testbed experience and technical findings. It is  mainly base on the content introduced in Yeti  workshop. I plan to post to IETF through independent submission as an informational or experimental draft, we can update it when we have something new found out in our testbed. The attached is a draft  00-version.  Any idea or edit suggestion, please advice.

Best regards,
Davey

Davey Song(宋林健)
BII Lab