[Yeti DNS Discuss] 答复: YETI logo proposal

Davey Song (宋林健) ljsong at biigroup.cn
Thu May 28 04:35:36 UTC 2015

Good idea. It looks cute but a little evil from my poor art appreciation level...

The first image of YETI from my mind is looks like the Baymax in Big Hero 6 who is nice and can heal. I think it is worthwhile doing it. We can have several images with different style and choose one putting it to our webpage. Now we are focusing on some public documents of YETI project like how-to-join and data sharing. But I think it do helps, if we can polish the webpage for a better one.

Any idea please suggest.

Best regards,
Davey