[Yeti DNS Discuss] 答复: Data usage policy

Davey Song (宋林健) ljsong at biigroup.cn
Tue May 12 08:32:45 UTC 2015

Thank you for your Correction.

As to the data policy, it is actually an important issue. Kato, Paul and I
are going to prepare a kind of data usage statement before we approach our
potential resolvers participants. Now we do have a consensus that our
project should avoid inappropriate commercial or criminal use of the
experiment data, for example by granting access on a request-by-request
basis, reserving the right to investigate a researcher's credentials before
doing so, and to withhold access if necessary. It is also possible to modify
the data a little bit before it is public available to conceal any sensitive
information like PII in qname for example.

Thank you again for your advices to help us build a more robust system.