[Yeti DNS Discuss] 答复: Data usage policy

Davey Song (宋林健) ljsong at biigroup.cn
Tue May 12 01:44:37 UTC 2015

The scripts of that data collecting or monitoring system is written and to
be optimized:
https://github.com/BII-Lab/Yeti-Project/tree/master/script/monitor-ext

In current plan, we will ask every root server to use dnscap to capture all
the packets to the server and upload to the storage server
(data.dnsv6lab.net). We will open the data access to interested researchers
when the monitoring system is ready.

Davey