[Yeti DNS Discuss] [rfc-editor at rfc-editor.org: BCP 40, RFC 7720 on DNS Root Name Service Protocol and Deployment Requirements]

Pavel B Khramtsov p.khramtsov at msk-ix.ru
Sun Dec 13 11:27:14 UTC 2015

But what do you think about the first part of the phrase
«MUST support IPv4 [RFC791] and IPv6 [RFC2460] transport of DNS» queries and responses.»?
Whether the Yeti agenda has to be changed in part of «IPv6-only operation»? ;)

Regards,
Pavel B Khramtsov
p.khramtsov at msk-ix.ru <mailto:p.khramtsov at msk-ix.ru>